Tentative Meeting Schedule 2012

Here is the tentative list of meetings for the first half of 2012:

Friday, January 27 @7:00 pm – Iona College Women’s Basketball Game

Sunday, February 19th @11:00 am HOST FAMILY ICE SKATING EVENT Hommocks Ice Skating Rink

Sunday, March 18th @10:30 am – Rock Climbing @ The Rock Club

April – Cultural Care Cleans the Beaches- Community Service Day – dateย  and time to be announced

Sunday, May 20th @ 10:00 am – breakfast at Cosi’s

Sunday, June 10th @ 7:00 pm – Ice Cream Meeting @ Carvel on Webster Avenue

Monday, 12 December 2011 6:30 PM

Comments

1. Johanna Arias says:

Good morning!!!

My name is Johanna Arias, I’m 25 years old, and I’m Au pair here (cultural care agency), I arrived 3 months ago. I’m in rematch now and I need to find a host family very quickly. Im living in Sammamish, Washington state. Somebody got me your mail to try to get your help. I’m totally available. I have not problems with kids and ages, I really love them. Just I got a problem with host parents, They’re from Russian and sometimes I can’t understand very well and we don’t have good comunication. I have experience with children and I love to spend my time with them. They’re wonderful! I’m taking care 3 kids right now. They’re magnificent. but my problem was with my Host parents. I have not problem on activities, duties and schedule. I have Driver Licence and I’m very responsible and safe.

I have 15 days to find a new family and It’s a short time to me.

I don’t wanna go back at home (country) I’m really happy here!. I’ll thanks if you can help me. I’ll be waiting for you and comments.

Lots of love, take care and God bless you.
    xoxoxo hugs! ๐Ÿ™‚

Johanna Arias ๐Ÿ™‚
    COA104944 CULTURAL CARE

Thank you so much and hope you can help me. please!!!

best regard!